There is a dedicated section of the website for members, including free access to our journal 'Mycoses'. Once logged in as a member (after approval) the Members section tab will appear and become acccessible.
Existing members should verify their membership with our new system use this online form and then pay 2016 membership fees by paypal. This will update our database. Advice on how to set up regular payment of your subscription fee can be found here.
To apply for membership please fill in this application form and read the instructions below. You will be required to fill in a first and second proposers name - who will support your application.
All applicants and their proposers and seconders should read the following notes before completing the form:
- Membership of the Society is open to individuals who are, or have been engaged in, or directing medical and veterinary mycology.
- It must be clear from the information overleaf that this rule is satisfied. If not, please give more information in the space supplied.
- Candidates for membership of the Society must be proposed by two or more current members of the Society from personal knowledge. Both names must be on the application form.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- On completion please either submit a scanned copy of the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR return paper forms to the address below. You will receive an email and then information on how to pay online when you are approved.
Prof Gordon Ramage
Glasgow Dental Hospital & School,
378 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow,